Chesser Blog

Friday, January 23, 2009

Welcome to the new year.

Wow... November since I posted. I don't really have an audience but I have found some of you occasionally drop in to see if I'm still around. Yep... I'm here... I did realize tat I had put a link to the blog on Linked so when others are joining my Linked network they may occasionally drop into the blog... So here is a quick update.

Things at Dell in Austin are great...I'm getting to build a great team and we are all doing well in unsettled times. I'm traveling to Houston most every weekend and Maggy & I spend the week at my apartment in Cedar Park. We all survived Christmas and there was a lot of fun and love exchanged. Most everything else is maintenance for now...

I'll be a bit more active and post a few happenings in the future... For now hugs all around... Gene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home