Moving Update
Another week of work and fun but I have to move apartments tomorrow. I hate moving. But, this one should be fairly simple. My time has run out on the Dell supported "temporary housing" and I've made a good deal on another apartment. I'm getting to use some of Lin's old furniture that was in another Austin apartment that was used by her daughter and fiance when they worked part time in Austin. I'll have a TV, couch, bed, washer, and dryer. That's good enough for a while and we'll fill in over the next few weeks.
I can't get the furniture moved until late tomorrow so I may or may not get to Houston this weekend. I've also ordered AT&T U-Verse with Internet access but have a terrible install date of November 26th so the blog may suffer a bit. If anything significant happens I can post from my lab network so I won't disappear all together.
Lin was here last week end and we looked for more houses and found a lot of interesting spots further north around Georgetown. For now we are going to get me resettled for the next 6 months or so while we get ready to sell the Houston house and concentrate on getting organized.
We are having fun and enjoying Austin. More later. Lots of Love... Gene
I can't get the furniture moved until late tomorrow so I may or may not get to Houston this weekend. I've also ordered AT&T U-Verse with Internet access but have a terrible install date of November 26th so the blog may suffer a bit. If anything significant happens I can post from my lab network so I won't disappear all together.
Lin was here last week end and we looked for more houses and found a lot of interesting spots further north around Georgetown. For now we are going to get me resettled for the next 6 months or so while we get ready to sell the Houston house and concentrate on getting organized.
We are having fun and enjoying Austin. More later. Lots of Love... Gene

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home