Quick Update
Hey Bloggers...
It's been busy... Work is great. Making lots of progress. Still looking for a few good men... or women... I'm loosing one of my team to a new marketing role so I need a replacement... All I need is Interoperability specialists with 1000 years experience... ;-)
I made the trek to Houston last weekend and it was productive. Not only did I get a haircut (that I needed badly) but I got a ceiling fan and chandelier hung in the process of settling Lin into the Lakewood Forest house... We also had a cool Saturday night dinner out with some good friends.
The week has sped by but Lin is coming to Austin tomorrow so I'm cleaning the apartment and searching the Real Estate listings so we can shop... We are having a blast exploring...
ALL IS WELL HERE AND BEST TO ALL OF YOU... Gene
It's been busy... Work is great. Making lots of progress. Still looking for a few good men... or women... I'm loosing one of my team to a new marketing role so I need a replacement... All I need is Interoperability specialists with 1000 years experience... ;-)
I made the trek to Houston last weekend and it was productive. Not only did I get a haircut (that I needed badly) but I got a ceiling fan and chandelier hung in the process of settling Lin into the Lakewood Forest house... We also had a cool Saturday night dinner out with some good friends.
The week has sped by but Lin is coming to Austin tomorrow so I'm cleaning the apartment and searching the Real Estate listings so we can shop... We are having a blast exploring...
ALL IS WELL HERE AND BEST TO ALL OF YOU... Gene

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home