Birthday Update
Yep.... I'm almost 62 years old. Midnight September 24th is less than an hour away.
I am blessed to have lived this long and I hope to live as lot longer. I love my wife, my family, my job, and my friends...!!! I am having so much fun. Lin was her in Austin last weekend and we spent out time loving and exploring all that Austin has to offer. We found some cool houses but we mostly had a great time together. We talked about everything. What we like.. or NOT. We have found we are different but have incredibly similar tastes. Things have to be "proper" and have the proper "executive" atmosphere, but they can be "funky" and warm with a country flair. It's difficult to put into words but it's awesome to figure out that we understand and agree on so much. We still have a lot to figure out but it's a great adventure to explore and investigate together.
The Houston situation has been dire but there is hope that power is being restored to the Hylander house as I type. My Son ( Steve) got his power about 11:00 pm last night. With some luck we'll have power Saturday for the movers to move the Katy furniture to Hylander. That will complete a step so Lin can get settled and her Daughter can move into Katy House.
In any case WE ARE MOVING ON. I'M GETTING OLDER BUT FEEL YOUNGER. Charles Curtis (old friend) came to work with me Monday and we are having a ball.
Life is good... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL...
Love and hugs to all... Your Gene
I am blessed to have lived this long and I hope to live as lot longer. I love my wife, my family, my job, and my friends...!!! I am having so much fun. Lin was her in Austin last weekend and we spent out time loving and exploring all that Austin has to offer. We found some cool houses but we mostly had a great time together. We talked about everything. What we like.. or NOT. We have found we are different but have incredibly similar tastes. Things have to be "proper" and have the proper "executive" atmosphere, but they can be "funky" and warm with a country flair. It's difficult to put into words but it's awesome to figure out that we understand and agree on so much. We still have a lot to figure out but it's a great adventure to explore and investigate together.
The Houston situation has been dire but there is hope that power is being restored to the Hylander house as I type. My Son ( Steve) got his power about 11:00 pm last night. With some luck we'll have power Saturday for the movers to move the Katy furniture to Hylander. That will complete a step so Lin can get settled and her Daughter can move into Katy House.
In any case WE ARE MOVING ON. I'M GETTING OLDER BUT FEEL YOUNGER. Charles Curtis (old friend) came to work with me Monday and we are having a ball.
Life is good... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL...
Love and hugs to all... Your Gene

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home