Back in Houston
Wow... I had a blackout for a day or so... I moved from the Marriott Residence INN to my new apartment. It is great except there was no TV or Internet yesterday evening. It was verrrrrrrry quiet.
I had an awesome day at work and the adventure continues...
I left about 4:15 PM and made the drive back to Houston by 7:00 PM which was actually great considering the traffic getting out of Austin. It's so great to be back with Lin and the dogs... Traveling is an adventure but it is so wonderful to be with your loved ones...
We have a big weekend planned, moving and organizing furniture and household items... More later.... Best... Gene
I had an awesome day at work and the adventure continues...
I left about 4:15 PM and made the drive back to Houston by 7:00 PM which was actually great considering the traffic getting out of Austin. It's so great to be back with Lin and the dogs... Traveling is an adventure but it is so wonderful to be with your loved ones...
We have a big weekend planned, moving and organizing furniture and household items... More later.... Best... Gene

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home