Day 2 - Update
Things are settling in. At work, I'm starting to get invited to meetings and filling up my calendar. It really doesn't take long. I am meeting lost of nice people and they seem glad to see me. I think I'll grease the wheels a bit and be some help to the team.
Personally I got a lot done. After my night run checking out apartments, I made the decision to pick Che Moi (sounds cool;-) in North Austin for a temporary apartment. I have it for 30 days with the ability to extend it 30 days on Dell's nickle and then month to month as the home quest goes. I get to move in Thursday after 5:00 PM so it will be the next step in the adventure to go from Residence Inn living to apartment living. It is on the first floor and does have a 1 car enclosed garage so Maggie and the Jag can be comfortable... Maggie is my Australian Shepard Girl Dog and I just looked and don't have a picture with me. She gets sad and moody when I'm out of town for too long so she will start spending the week with me while I'm in Austin. I'll take some pictures and give you bloggers some pictures next week. She is smart and will keep me throwing Frisbee's around, which is an Austin kind of thing.
I'm actually off fairly early as it's just a little after 6:00 PM and I'm going to settle in for a quiet night. All this excitement is tough on an old man.
For now I'm having fun... Hugs to all... Gene
Personally I got a lot done. After my night run checking out apartments, I made the decision to pick Che Moi (sounds cool;-) in North Austin for a temporary apartment. I have it for 30 days with the ability to extend it 30 days on Dell's nickle and then month to month as the home quest goes. I get to move in Thursday after 5:00 PM so it will be the next step in the adventure to go from Residence Inn living to apartment living. It is on the first floor and does have a 1 car enclosed garage so Maggie and the Jag can be comfortable... Maggie is my Australian Shepard Girl Dog and I just looked and don't have a picture with me. She gets sad and moody when I'm out of town for too long so she will start spending the week with me while I'm in Austin. I'll take some pictures and give you bloggers some pictures next week. She is smart and will keep me throwing Frisbee's around, which is an Austin kind of thing.
I'm actually off fairly early as it's just a little after 6:00 PM and I'm going to settle in for a quiet night. All this excitement is tough on an old man.
For now I'm having fun... Hugs to all... Gene

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home