Chesser Blog

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Blog URL Goof... and Update

Well... If you found your way here, congratulations. I broadcast the wrong URL. As you know by now it's: http://genechesser.blogspot.com/ and there is no @ sign in the URL.

Not a very good way to kick off communications...;-) I'll get better.

On the update front, I'm in Round Rock. Temporarily at a Marriott Residence Inn for a few days but it is nice and right around the corner from the Dell complex. I go in for orientation at 8:00 AM. This should be interesting. It was 11 years ago when I started with Compaq and as I remember it over 100 people started the same day I did. I doubt it's that big at Dell but you never know.

I have had lots of emails from friends and associates and my contacts list is growing by leaps and bounds. If anyone wants to update their address or contact info you can send email directly to me at gchesser1@gmail.com. I also welcome all public comments on the blog.

I have a lot of ideas and we'll see how much time I have as the new job unfolds. One idea as food for thought is a CTSA Reunion. About 25 years ago we started the Central Texas Sysop Association for BBS Sysops and it would be awesome to see what everyone is doing today. We'll see if any interest gets stirred up and if it is worth the effort.

Obviously looking for a place to live and planning moves will also be ongoing.

I better get some rest now but I'll give an update tomorrow.

Happy blogging... Gene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home