Meet Lin

Meet Linda Jean Cherry (Lin). As I posted, she is the new love of my life. We fell in love immediately at Charles & Robbie's Christmas party and have been together ever since. Following an engaging week we planned a get away in Washington DC. Lin had never been there and it seemed the perfect place to explore history and each other. I did my Internet research and picked a hotel in the center of DC near the White House and Smithsonian. I cashed in airline miles and we were off "First Class" for a new years eve weekend.
Everything was magical. The first night we went for a walk and in 3 blocks came across the White House. It was about 9:00 PM and Lin literally danced to the front gates. She was so excited that she called her kids and flitted around like a pixie. We talked and hugged in the cool night and knew we were at the beginning of a magical journey. It was just Friday night and we had until Tuesday. Lots happened, but I'll save that for the next post...
It's a great story...
I wish everyone LOVE and hope everyone will cherish every moment.
More later... Gene

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home