New Location for the Blog and Me!
Hi Everyone.
It's been a long time. I've decided to reactivete the Chesser Blog.
We are now at http://genechesser@blogspot.com
I'm also starting a new job at Dell Computer in Round Rock, Texas on Monday, August 18th, 2008.
I should have the time to update everyone on life, love, and work as I work through the move and transition.
My new contact information follows:
email: gchesser1@gmail.com
cell: 713-530-8822
More to follow.
Love to all...
Gene
It's been a long time. I've decided to reactivete the Chesser Blog.
We are now at http://genechesser@blogspot.com
I'm also starting a new job at Dell Computer in Round Rock, Texas on Monday, August 18th, 2008.
I should have the time to update everyone on life, love, and work as I work through the move and transition.
My new contact information follows:
email: gchesser1@gmail.com
cell: 713-530-8822
More to follow.
Love to all...
Gene

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home